Hawkes Bay NZ Water trail

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Taste of home

The moment I walked into this bakery, Pure Bread, I knew there had to be an Australian connection. The extravagant baked goods arranged by a master merchandiser, and the cute name with its pun, told me: Sydney! It's in Function Junction, a light industrial mixed neighborhood south along Hwy 99, away from the sky high rents of Whistler Village, and near what appears to be an entry point for Rainbow Sproatt Flank Trail, an intermediate level single track mountain bike route, that's connected to several black routes: Industrial Disease, Cheap Thrills and Danimal. I can only imagine what they're like to ride...
I'm sorry that I have a damaged,now arthritic right knee, otherwise I'd give these sorts of rides a try. (Or at least go look at them).

No comments:

Post a Comment