Hawkes Bay NZ Water trail

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Seems like ages...

...since I was on the Sammamish River Trail after work. My teaching schedule has changed (4 hour class x 4 days, and I have a stupidly full class (30 on my roster) as Summer quarter has a tumble weeds in the street feel, and the students are even flakier than usual. Wish I could text someone daily and tell them, "teacher I'm taking the day off..." it makes my class choppy and iterative, as someone is always absent. So, I'm focusing on student speaking practice and giving the regular class expectations a pass.
It's been almost a month since I did my Cycle Oregon ride in the Willamette Valley, and I'd forgotten how much I rode this route for pre-event conditioning. It feels good to claw back some "me" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment