Hawkes Bay NZ Water trail

Sunday, February 8, 2015

On a roll on a November Friday Night in Tongling

I'm feeling pretty happy this afternoon, having treated myself to an hour's full body massage for 60 yuan, and successfully gone to my first movie: Interstellar. So, I'm topping off my evening with some tasty chicken wings and a melon fruit drink at a place called My.home. It has a netted kid's playground, with a bunch of over stimulated kids, like your typical McDonalds, but it's primarily a steak house.
I spent a good 10 minutes just enjoying the picture menu. You can get Cattle Miscellaneous Stuffy Soybeans, Bumpy Spicy Chicken Wings, or an extraordinary dish of Dry Beans of Burning Flesh. Or how about something translated as Smell the Duck Neck.
I love finding yet another rich source of Chinglish. You just can't make this stuff up.

No comments:

Post a Comment