Hawkes Bay NZ Water trail

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Dolce far niente

Some days just work out if you stop feeling that you're supposed to be doing something else or being someone different. I'm alone on this road trip but I'm addressing loneliness. When you are a solo traveler you can be observant but invisible. This is a trip talked about when I was someone totally different. Allowing myself to enjoy the freedom of my own company is fine. I'm learning that you don't really get over a broken heart. You must let it scar and heal even if it takes the rest of your life. I can't even imagine wanting to share moments like these with anyone else, because there are few who've really earned it. Forgiveness. Ahh. No, not today. Maybe not ever.


Sent from my iPhone


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment