Hawkes Bay NZ Water trail

Friday, July 5, 2013

My Home in Paris for the next 3 Nights

I chose to stay at the brand new Auberge de Jeunesse Pajol, which has been open for about a month. Like the other hostels in Paris it's in an immigrant neighborhood, so I will be bringing my bike inside the hostel later tonight as I don't trust the bike racks outside.
But so far so good. It's in a new zero carbon footprint development in the 18th Arrondisement and it is clean and new and I think the nearest Metro is La Chapelle, so it's easy to walk over to Montmartre.
I walked, and rode a few pieces from Gare de Lyon, so it's really not far from anything I want to see.
They're so new they don't have a credit card machine so I paid cash, 29,50 Euro per night, with breakfast, for a 3 woman dorm. The room has lockers, air conditioning(!!) and an ensuite shower. Toilet down the hall and wifi included. You bag to stick your magnetic card in the slot by the door to turn on the power.

No comments:

Post a Comment