Hawkes Bay NZ Water trail

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday in Strasbourg

As forecast, the rain is back. I finally left the hostel at 11am. The rain is supposed to ease in the afternoon. Spent some time in the Saturday market. I bought a small mushroom quiche with black trumpets and another wild mushroom for 2,70 and 500g of local cherries for 2,50. Then had a 2nd breakfast at cafe in the Place of the old market for suckling pigs (literal translation), trying and failing to connect to their free wifi network. That's a common experience with wifi networks, they often act in strange ways or not at all.
Today I will walk around central Strasbourg and see the tourist sites. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny again. I hope so, as I'd like to do another ride, either back for more vineyards or along the Rhine.
This stall is selling small rose posies for 3,50 Euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment