Hawkes Bay NZ Water trail

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Waiting at Baden Baden Train Station for the IRE 5315 to France

Cost me all of 2,40 Euros to get from here to Appenweiler, then change for a train to Strasbourg. Sort of the same price as taking the town bus!
I've gotten my money's worth from my $455 monthlong German rail pass.
The weather is cool and gray, again, and I am feeling a little sad, again, like I always do when I have to leave a place I've gotten used to, and be faced again with uncertainty, the possibility of making a fool of myself, and all the typical and familiar issues of independent solo travel.
One would think I'd be used to this by now. The truth is, one would be mistaken.
Time to start channeling Maria Von Trapp, and start whistling a happy tune.
It will work out. It usually does.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you explain to me that you're going to preserve this up! Its so very good and so critical. I cant wait around to read much more from you. I just feel like you know so a lot and know how to make men and women listen to what you have to say. This website is just as well amazing to be skipped. Great things, really. You should, You should keep it up!
    home alterations in eastern suburbs
    renovation builders in Sydney

    ReplyDelete