Hawkes Bay NZ Water trail

Monday, June 10, 2013

Where to kill time in Hamburg

I've gotta hand it to Starbucks. They have very knowledgable location scouts, plus free wifi and don't charge you 0,50 Euro to use the John. this is their location opposite the Rathaus (city hall) and just up the street from the Alster Arkaden, a canal front row of upscale shops under a pretty carved covered walkway. I also like the fact I can chain Wm the Conqueror to a decorative post and sit inside, away from the smokers while keeping an eye on my rig.
People in general don't know what to make of the way I've loaded the bike. Perhaps Ortlieb will come out with a new line of branded kayaking dry bags and people will figure it out.
I detach the front bag and bring it inside with me as that's where I keep anything that's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment