Hawkes Bay NZ Water trail

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

777 Air France from Delhi

Note to self: Indian airport "security" scanning is chaotic and inefficient, just like everything else in India. Each flight that I take will get better organized and more professional. Why the woman wanding women passengers decides to check your passport and boarding pass is totally unnecessary. A brown uniform appears to confer superfluous duties on the wearer. I suspect they make a lot of stuff up as they go along. Then the clashing perfumes and the duty free obstacle course to the gates is yet another irritant. I thought Sydney was bad. Given how slow boarding on AF is going, we'll leave late. I can't imagine what it's like on Jet Airways. I cancelled my listing on the flight to AMS, because it was unlikely I'd get on the Delta flight to Seattle. The closer we get to New Year's, the fuller the flights home. It'll be nice to be back in a well organized environment. I'm had about enough of dealing with bazaars. The people around me are wearing a lot of stinky cologne. I might need to put my Chinese air pollution mask back on just to survive the stench.

No comments:

Post a Comment