Hawkes Bay NZ Water trail

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Done and Dusted

Some trips are adventurous, others are for relaxation. After India I sort of feel I need a vacation from the vacation. Three flights back-to-back are exhausting. But I made it DEL/CDG/JFK/SEA and I'm grateful to have a house to come home to. Turn the heat on, dump the suitcase in a corner, eat a can of chicken noodle soup, take a shower, pull the covers over my head and go to bed. In a few days it'll be fine, and time to think forward to the next one. It's cold in Seattle and snow is forecast for New Year's Day. But memories like this door at Amer Fort can only help me have a good January back in the classroom.
I feel blessed that I got to do my very own "Passage to India" in the last month of 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment